Strong Godly Women and a Weak Man
Sunday’s sermon from Judges 4 on Deborah, Barak and Jael got us thinking about how God desires to use both men & women. Here’s the big idea.
1. Men rise up & lead (women want it).
2. Women be who God has called and equipped you to be.
3. Men, don’t quench the Spirit’s work in the women of God.
4. Women, recognize godly authority, scriptural authority and biblical submission.
5. Men, understand what spiritual authority is, don’t abuse your authority, lead like Jesus.
For the basic sermon transcript, with more talk of what biblical submission is and is not and what a godly woman is, click here.